About NVA Career Coaching
Chris Ricci – Founder
Chris has a firm belief in the power of establishing and maintaining powerful, active networks.
Chris has over 30 years in creating effective internal and external networks that will magnify your effectiveness in career development.
Connecting with Chris will create a true partnership where Chris can guide you through developing practical solutions to your challenges.
Chris has a 30 plus year successful career in Management at a variety of levels, including executive management, within a diverse set of industries and, as a result, has developed a deep tool kit of practical solutions for his client partners.
Chris is a Certified Career Coach from the Fowler-Wainwright Institute and has significant experience creating effective coaching connections with many client partners at various levels within a number of industries. Chris’s accomplishments and ongoing activities include:
* Member Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce Workforce and
* Certified Workplace Peer Counselor with empowerwork
* Consistently a top-rated Mentor in the Torch-Everwise Mentoring Program
* Founder, LinkedIn Northern Virginia Career Networking Group
* Founder, LinkedIn Early Career Networking Group
* Member of Toastmasters International earning a CCP Designation
* ACE Certified Personal Trainer